Albert - This town is at an elevation of 4645 feet (1416 meters). It was also known as Tequesquite and had a post office from 1890 to 1961.
Alicia Siding - Historical, no information at this time but most likely connected to the railroad.
Armenta Plaza - This town was at an elevation of 4770 feet (1454 meters). This community was destroyed by floods.
Baca - Historical town.
Bates Place - This town is at an elevation of 4079 feet (1243 meters).
Brown Place - This town is at an elevation of 4273 feet (1302 meters).
Bryantine - This town was twenty-five miles southeast of Mosquero just west of Ute Creek. It had a post office from 1903 to 1920.
Buena Vista - This town was twenty-eight miles south east of Mosquero.
Bueyeros - This town is at an elevation of 4535 feet (1382 meters). Its name in Spanish means "ox-drivers". It was sometimes refered to as Vigil and Vigil Plaza for local Vigil brother ranchers. The post office opened in 1898.
Cone - This town had a post office from 1908 to 1935.
Dale - This town was located one mile west of Union County line. It had a post office from 1908 to 1915.
David - This town was located at the foot of David Hill about ten miles east of Mosquero. It had a post office from 1914 to 1921. At one time went by the name of Ramon.
Dehaven - This town was located by the Union County line in the north-central part of the county. It had a post office from 1895 to 1918.
Gallegos - This town is at an elevation of 4137 feet (1261 meters). Curiously this town had a post office at three different times in its history. From 1884 to 1887, from 1892 to 1894, and from 1896 to 1955.
Genova - This town was located about ten miles southeast of Gallegos. It was found on an 1895 map and had a post office from 1894 to 1905.
Gould - This town was a homesteader settlement near Mosquero. It never really worked and was abandoned shortly after it was established.
Leon - This town was along the Ute Creek about twenty miles northwest of Mosquero. This town had a post office from 1892 to 1895 and again from 1898 to 1911. It was also known as Vaur at one time.
Lucus - This town was located in the northwest part of the county. It had a post office from 1908 to 1911.
Mills - This town is at an elevation of 6115 feet (1864 meters) and nine miles north of Roy. It was named for Melvin W. Mills a local farmer and lawyer. He had a large fruit and vegetable farm along the Canadian River. In 1904 it flooded and wiped out the farm and him finacially. The post office ran from 1898 to 1901 and started again in 1908.
Mosquero - This town is at an elevation of 5688 feet (1734 meters). Also known as Mosquero Village it is the county seat for Harding and has an estimated population of 130. It was named for the nearby Mosquero Creek, which in Spanish means "swarm of flies". It was made a water stop in 1906 by the EP&NE Railroad. The post office opened its doors in 1908.
Pita - A town once found in the county. It had a post office from 1912 to 1914.
Reyes - This town was located about thirty-five miles northeast of Mosquero. It had a post office from 1910 to 1918.
Rosebud - This town is at an elevation of 4821 feet (1469 meters). It had a post office from 1909 to 1949.
Rosebud Farms - This town is at an elevation of 4747 feet (1447 meters).
Roy - This town is at an elevation of 5888 feet (1795 meters). This town was named for Frank Roy who established the post office in 1901. This is the largest town of the county with an estimated population of 362.
Sabino - This town was at an elevation of 5480 feet (1670 meters).
Sauz - It had a post office from 1904 to 1905.
Solano - This town is at an elevation of 5628 feet (1715 meters). It was named for a local mail carrier. It is between Mosquero and Roy on the Southern Pacific Railroad. Its post office was established in 1907 but no longer operates today.
Towner - It was named for the first Post Master, John C. Towner. Its post office operated from 1877 to 1878.
Yates - This town is at an elevation of 5608 feet (1709 meters). It had a post office from 1923 to 1931.